Wardcliff Neighborhood Association is an opportunity to interact with fellow community members, businesses, and local government to make YOUR neighborhood a better place!
As a member you will have opportunities to:
- The WNA partners with the community garden (a partnership with the Lansing Food Bank Garden Project)
- Participate in Neighborhood Watch
- Join upcoming Wardcliff Neighborhood Association committees
- Receive and share information about Meridian Township government, proposed ordinances, local development, and service delivery.
- Enhance neighborhood communication through Wardcliff.org
- Attend annual Neighborhood meetings
- Learn how to prepare for disasters
- Contribute your ideas on how to address neighborhood concerns
- Volunteer for local civic and charitable events
- Socialize with your neighbors!
Fill out a Membership Application Form today!